Renewing books and borrowing eBooks Renewing books and borrowing eBooks
- To renew all titles, click on the check box at the top of the list of titles next to the heading ‘Loan’. If you have more than 5 items on loan, go to the bottom of the page and choose ‘View ALL items on page’ before checking the top box.
- To renew individual titles, click on the check box to the left hand side of each title.
- Click on ‘Renew loans’. The next page will show which items have been renewed and which items cannot be renewed.
eBooks, eAudio and ePeriodicals
- Any eBook, eAudio or ePeriodical titles that you borrow on this website will show in your loans below.
- eBook, eAudio and ePeriodical titles will stay in your loans for 21 days before being automatically returned. This means that they cannot be renewed or incur overdue charges. They do not count towards your physical loan allowance.
- To discover our full range of eBook, eAudio and ePeriodical titles, register for free with RBdigital. For more information about this collection, visit our FAQs.
- You are not logged on